Why can’t I feel love? – Involuntary emotional detachment
“Why can’t I feel love, or any other positive emotion?” This question is often asked and generates embarrassment in some people. This situation is called emotional detachment, and it is the inability to feel positive emotions and sometimes even negative.
This emotional blockage usually appears after a severe trauma or depression, causing uncomfortable situations on a daily basis.
On this episode Dr. Carmen Roman explains what is the involuntary emotional detachment, what are the causes and how you can overcome it.
Join us in the discussion with clinical psychologist: Dr. Carmen Roman.
On this episode you will learn:
- What is involuntary emotional detachment?
- When and why you must pay more attention to it.
- What causes the emotional detachment?
- Is it normal to feel emotional detachment only with certain people?
- The consequences of the emotional detachment.
- 5 Tips to overcome the emotional detachment
Rate our Podcast on iTunes!
Watch the video:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hablamos español! Escucha este episodio aqui: