Have you ever been asked to do something you don’t want to, and yet you have accepted? Saying “No” to situations where you do not want to participate or don’t want to do is not a crime, sometimes it’s even a must for your health to refuse to certain situations like helping and serving everyone but yourself. This simple word can help you to maintain the control of your life and give you the opportunity to live a more relaxed life.
In this episode Dr. Carmen Roman shares with us why forgetting about the guilt of denying taking part of some situations is good for us, teaching us different solutions that will help you say “No” just when you need it without doubting yourself.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
What will you learn in this episode?
- How to set healthy limits?
- People with confusing limits and their features.
- Examples and attitudes of people with confusing limits
- Solutions that will help you say “No”
- News about the Podcast
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman
¡Hablamos español! Escucha este episodio aqui: http://emotionsinharmony.org/2018/09/27/decir-no-una-habilidad-que-se-puede-aprender/