What your fears say about you?
Fear is an emotion that every human being has felt. Physiological and normal reactions of fear include: increased heartbeat, sweaty hands, greater than normal energy load, insomnia, etc.
In this episode Dr. Carmen Roman helps us to understand our fears at a deeper level so we can learn from them and, of course, face them with greater success.
In this episode you will learn:
- Common Reactions to fear.
- Examples of what is a normal fear vs clinical fear
- When and how your fear turns into a phobia or trauma
- Some tips about how to face our fears
- The importance of seeking help that matches our needs
- Some reflections about preventing unnecessary fears you may develop
To subscribe and listen more episodes visit
To contact Dr. Carmen Roman email:
Follow her at: