A traumatic event bring people together, change their minds and the way they see and react to the world. The collective trauma is something that many countries endure and the feelings people have in those moments can change their entire lives. In this episode Dr. Carmen Roman shares what she learned about how Guatemala has gotten over the armed war and how the symptoms of the collective trauma have affected their people.
She explain the common responses and acting ways of the people that has suffered a collective trauma and how important it’s to have different programs to help the victims of traumas.
Besides she will be sharing some of her experiences in Guatemala and her psychological point of view about all the things she saw in this beautiful country.
What will you learn in this episode:
- The armed conflict of Guatemala
- What is Collective Trauma
- Symptoms of the Collective trauma
- The common reactions in a traumatic situation
- Stories about Guatemala and their people
- What I learned in this trip from a psychological point of view
FB Live version en Espanol: https://www.facebook.com/DraCarmenRoman/videos/1375357615944406/
FB Live Version en Ingles:
Audio Spanish version:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website – http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DraCarmenRoman/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman