We can often stumble upon a TV show or movie where the characters have a fairly close experience to death, and images of how they meet with deceased relatives start playing showing us how they help them and guide them back to life.
In real life, this can also happen, and some people can narrate the environment and the situation they were in when they were really close to death or experienced a clinical death and have survived.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen Roman shares some stories and facts that she has managed to gather thru all her years of experience from her patients who have experienced similar situations while explaining the psychological and emotional consequences that could follow after this type of events.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
On this episode you will learn:
- What do people who’ve had this experience have to say about it?
- Changes that happen in the lives of these people.
- How do people feel after this experience?
- How to approach this topic with your psychologist?
Give us some love! Donate here:
Watch us go Live!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Hablamos español! Escucha este episodio aqui: