Can death be your friend, if you’re alive?
During our life we like to think that death is something we will face late in our life and frequently we associate it with grey hair and wrinkled skin.
But for people who have already looked at Death’s eyes and survived, it stops being a scary entity or a wall that separates life from the unknown.
Losing the fear of dying can give us a new perspective of life, with a renewed desire to do new things and be grateful for each moment that passes before our eyes.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen Roman brings you all the great information and tips that she gathered from our last episode with Luis Valdez, SJ. A man who was extremely close to death and since that moment has learned to live in a totally different way.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
You will learn:
- What emotional changes occur in a person who survives death?
- Death according to a person who has been very close to it.
- How to have the benefits of surviving death without risking your life?
- Daily habits that contribute to a full life.
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org