Has your lawyer asked for a psychological evaluation? The immigration process can be stressful and confusing; sometimes people are not ready to face and overcome every step for a successful immigration process and that makes them feel scared and anxious. When it comes to having a psychological evaluation some people get terrified and even have the idea of “I don’t need a psychologist because I’m not crazy”
In this episode Dr. Carmen Román invites two wonderful women, Dr. Lydiana Garcia and Cecilia Racine (LCSW), to talk about what a psychological evaluation for immigration purposes really is, why is it needed, and how to prepare for one.
Cecilia Racine is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Virginia with 19 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families.
Dr. Lydiana García is a bilingual and bicultural Puerto Rican licensed in Psychology. She specializes in trauma, adolescents, adolescent rearing, psychological testing and motherhood. She’s has experience working with undocumented Latino families in Los Angeles, providing family and individual therapy, and psychological evaluations for immigration purposes.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
This week you’ll learn:
- What is an immigration report?
- How do I prepare for a psychological evaluation?
- How do I know which type of evaluation is right for me?
- How can an evaluation help me in my immigration case?
- How long do interviews and exams take?
- What is a reasonable price for one?
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr. Lydiana Garcia
Connect with Cecilia Racine
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman