Is Gambling Stealing Your Happiness?
Do you know someone who loves gambling?
Being addicted to gambling can be painful for the person and their friends or family members; this type of addiction can sometimes put their belongings, homes, and even their lives at risk.
Dr. Carmen Román talks about the addiction to gambling, where these addictions come from, what their symptoms are, and what a person can do to get out of this situation.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
This week you’ll learn:
- Where does the addiction to gambling come from?
- What are the symptoms?
- Neuropsychological consequences.
- Risks of addiction to gambling.
- What are the psychological, social, and emotional circumstances?
- What to do if you are addicted?
- You Bet Your Life by Spencer Christian https://amzn.to/2JGAhvR
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman