Have you experienced any situation where you or your loved ones were in danger?
Insecurity can strike everywhere and unfortunately sometimes we can not escape from it. Robberies are quite common around the world; when you go through one your brain immediately enters a survival mode and you are attacked by an intense fear, a totally normal reaction.
In today’s episode Dr. Carmen Román will explain what are the normal emotions after a situation like this, how to overcome the fear and trauma, and what is the recovery time.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety or stress to manage their emotions, guiding them to a harmonious life.
What will you learn?
- How does the victim feel?
- What are the normal reactions?
- Recovery time
- Why make a gratitude list?
- The vulnerability
- How to start the recovery process?
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman