Can creative expression help overcome problems?
The answer is yes!, pouring all your feelings and thoughts in a creative activity can help you drain them from your body and mind, giving you the opportunity to analyze them from an external point of view to have a better understanding of what you feel.
In this episode Dr. Carmen shares with us an amazing interview with from Tori Press, a well-known Instagram artist who shares illustrations about the importance of going to therapy, mental health awareness, and her own experience in a path of self-discovery and self love.
Join us today and learn how nice it can be to practice an activity where you can expose your most abstract thoughts and feelings, discovering a path of healing and self-discovery.
Connect with Tori Press
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional