Is negotiating a skill that only entrepreneurs must have?
Of course not! learning to negotiate – whether you own a business or not – will be helpful for both emotional and professional situations throughout your life, helping you set limits with your loved ones, co-workers and even with your emotions.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen interviews Kwame Christian, an attorney, mediator and psychologist, who will tell us how to fight fear when we are negotiating and how to overcome our comfort zones to get what we are looking for while being compassionates with ourselves.
- Nobody will Play with Me https://www.amazon.com/Nobody-Will-Play-Compassionate-Confidence-ebook/dp/B07K611VQD
- Negotiate Anything Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/negotiate-anything/id1101679010
Give us some love! Donate here:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman