Has your sex life become boring? Or maybe you feel pressure and anxiety when having sex?
If you are having problems when having sex with your partner in a pleasant or healthy way, then it’s time for you to change the technique and see sex from a different point of view.
Television and the media can change the way we see different aspects of our life, including our sexual life. This can cause insecurity, anxiety and fear in people when it comes to be with their partners in an intimate way.
In this episode Dr. Carmen interviews Dr. Janet Brito, founder of the Center for Sexual and Reproductive Health, who tells us about the practice of Sensate Focus, its benefits and how adhere these exercises into your sexual life.
Send us some love and share your abundance! :
Buy our merch!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Sitio web http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Escribele a firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Grupo de Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman