Educated Parents, Well Behaved Children.
Are you well prepared to raise your children?
When you are a father or mother, knowing and reading about parenting practices is essential.
Finding resources that teach us ways to correct our children when it’s needed and how to communicate with them at each stage of their lives will help us to avoid discussions at home and behavior problems while they grow up.
In this episode we have a very interesting talk with Dr. Ruben Parra, a very well prepared Mexican psychologist who tells us what parenting schools are like, how to apply parenting practices at home and what are the results of these practices and activities.
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Buy our merch!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Sitio web http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Escribele a email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Grupo de Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman