Today we bring you an interview with Dr. Jessica Byrd-olmstead, who is an expert on how to treat addictions, and tells us what to do, who we should go with, how the whole family can recover when someone has an addiction and the possible reasons for addictions.
Learning to seek help is key to a successful recovery, having a close relative who offers a neutral position will help you. Establishing responsibilities and putting all the cards on the table and broadening the vision of all the options that exist to get out of this terrible situation will also be important.
Connect with Dr. Jessica
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Buy our merch!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman