Have you ever imagined having a therapy session on a farm?
The equine-assisted therapy is an innovative and special treatment that involves horses in its activities, in order to promote the physical and emotional health of people who suffer from depression, anxiety, ADD, cerebral palsy, and other mental difficulties.
Today, Dr. Carmen brings Dr. Sally Broder who explains in a beautiful way what equine-assisted therapy is and how it can help people.
Dr. Sally usually works with trauma, anxiety and depression, she won the Psychologist of the Year Award in 2014 and the LifeTime Achievement Award in 2016
She also was the president of the Santa clara Psychological Association in 2018
Contact Dr Sally:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Buy our merch!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional