How to Select your Friends Wisely
Have you ever thought about the science of making friends?
Especially good friends?
When we are adults, making friends can be a hard task, so cherishing the friendships we already have is an important part of our lives.
And although it may seem like a difficult task for some people, making new friends is not impossible.
In this episode Dr. Carmen Roman interviews Dr. Adam Dorsay, a licensed psychologist who will tell us all about selecting good friends, how we can be better friends and how to recover an old friendship.
Dr. Adam Dorsay is a licensed psychologist from Silicon Valley. He works assisting high-achieving adults with relationship issues, stress reduction, anxiety, and attaining more happiness in their lives.
Get to know Dr. Adam Dorsay
- Website: https://www.dradamdorsay.com/
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Buy our merch!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman