During these last weeks of social distancing, the thoughts of anguish, fear, and hopes vary their levels according to people’s lifestyles.
What can we do to focus our minds and maintain good mental health in the midst of this situation?
Thanks to the amount of time we have in our homes, it is now where we can develop the best of each one of us. We can focus on different activities that we thought were lost in our lives due to lack of time and that can comfort us, such as painting a picture, gardening, reading a book, learning new skills, and creating habits that help us lead a long and more harmonious life.
Dr. Carmen is a passionate clinical psychologist who is dedicated to helping parents, families, and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety, or stress to manage their emotions by guiding them to a harmonious life.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman