Home Shelter Week 3: Being Grateful
What lessons has this quarantine brought you?
Perhaps now that you are spending more time at home, you are discovering new skills and hobbies that you did not know; Perhaps you are adding new activities to your day to day in which you involve your family, activities that will surely be part of your family routine once all this situation is over.
In this episode, we talk a little bit about the beauty and the goodness of being at home during this crisis, looking at it from a much more positive point of view.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman