While being confined, think about all the good things in your life. You have a house (or a place to stay in), food, your family, a good internet connection, and much more!
Be grateful for all of this, but also, be grateful for all the people that make this quarantine bearable.
For example, that pizza place that is making deliveries, and all their staff.
People who work in healthcare, constructions, and the food industry are risking their lives to save lives. So when you encounter one, make your gratefulness visible!
This is definitely not the time to play small.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman