Home Shelter Week 5: Taking Care of Ourselves
Am I taking good care of myself and my loved ones?
Over the last few weeks, we’ve talked about our hopes, gratefulness, and reflections about the current situation. But now it’s time to focus on ourselves, how have these weeks of confinement affected your moods?
Have you noticed that you get angry more easily? Or maybe you get tired often?
In this episode, we talk a little bit about self-care, and how it can be very useful in these times of uncertainty. Doing our makeup, or grooming ourselves can give us a sense of normality and will help us maintain good mental health.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman