How can we tell the difference between affect and emotion?
From a very young age, we start to familiarize ourselves with our feelings and emotions, putting a name to the different ways we react to things and situations.
Today, Dr. Carmen interviews Dr. Fabrice Nye. A psychologist who works with mood disorders, grief, and self-esteem. Who will explain to us how our emotions form, even before being born. And how to differentiate it from our affects.
What will you learn?
- What does 'Affect' means?
- Differences between emotion and affect
- Recognizing emotions at a young age
- How do we form our emotions?
- How Emotions Are Made
- You Aren't at the Mercy of Your Emotions (TED Talk)
- The wheel of Affect
- “Dealing with negative emotions” Emotions in Harmony
Connect with Dr. Fabrice:
- Email: email@example.com
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman