Home Shelter Week 7: Hope Always Wins
Little by little the waters return to their channel, and outside we go, to a new world where we have a long path of learning waiting for us.
We have spent so much time at home that when the time to go outside comes, we may feel a little unprotected, but there is nothing to worry about if we have the right tools in our hands.
Remember that it is important to continue with the security measures and put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the home shelter season.
In this episode, we talk about how to adapt to a new way of life and coexistence.
Dr. Carmen is a passionate clinical psychologist who is dedicated to helping parents, families, and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety, or stress to manage their emotions by guiding them to a harmonious life.
What are we talking about?
- Making decisions wisely
- Manifesting joy
- Accepting mistakes with compassion
- Tips for a harmoniously return to the outside world
And much more!
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman