Changes in The Cleaning Industry
Now that we are slowly beginning to integrate back into the outside world, we must keep in mind the new sanitary rules that will help us stay safe.
The habit of washing our hands frequently, not touching our faces and keeping a safe distance from other people will help maintain our health at its best in this situation.
These rules will not only follow us when we go outside, but it is also important to maintain some of them inside our houses and to make a few changes to our cleaning routine
Today we talk a little about how important it is that the house cleaners and all the workers that help to keep all the public and private areas clean are back to work, and what are the new routines they will be following.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Send us some love and share your abundance!:
Connect with Dr. Carmen Roman
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman