The Fear of Having Anxiety
The remarkable changes that we are experiencing worldwide have made us realize that stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia are the order of the day and anyone can suffer from it; we are human and every day we face various situations that can take us out of our comfort zone, making us feel nervous and afraid.
The number of people who are suffering from anxiety and depression has increased exponentially. And believe me that with everything that is happening, not having anxiety right now would be a rarity, being that this is the way our body responds to situations of danger or fear.
If you live with anxiety, depression, or insomnia you should know that the only way of minimizing the effect of these disorders is taking care of yourself; you can only get out of this when you talk about it and change your routine.
And if you still do not know if you suffer from anxiety, I recommend that you do your research about the subject, remember to always check certified sources, and if you perceive that you have it do not worry, remember that you can always get out of it.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman