Adolescents: Understanding the limits of freedom
Adolescence is a confusing but necessary period for our children to grown and adapt to the world. During these years, they start to try to get their own independence and understand themselves; and slowly the parents must give them bits of freedom, but how much freedom is too much?
Today Dr. Carmen interviews Dr. Carl Pickhardt, who will tell us how to help our teenagers to understand freedom and how we must set limits to said freedom.
Dr. Carl is a psychologist in private counseling and public lecturing practice in Austin, Texas. He is the author of 15 parenting books as well as books of illustrated psychology, young adult, and children’s fiction. He received his B.A. and M.Ed. from Harvard, and his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of the American and Texas Psychological Associations. He has written columns for the Austin American Statesman («Parenting the Teenager»), for the Austin Business Journal, Single Parent Magazine, Marriage and Family Living Magazine, Austin 360.com, and for Only Child Magazine (for which he is a contributing editor).
What will you learn?
- What do teenagers think about freedom?
- The Definition of freedom, from a teenager’s point of view.
- Consequences of not giving our teenagers enough
- When are we giving our teenagers too much freedom?
- Tips for the parents
Connect with Dr. Carl
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman