The Turkey Dinner and Its Customs
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving, please remember to be socially responsible and follow the health rules for this specific global situation.
What is something you are grateful for this year?
Putting aside all the bad things we’ve been through this year, there are still a lot of things we can be grateful for. Like for example, we have learned to be patient, we have taken old hobbies and made time for them. We have also learned to be more grateful in general.
But there is still a lot of room for improvement in our life.
And now that we are so close to celebrating Thanksgiving, it is a good time to reflect on how we can make ourselves better while helping others grow too.
This little story makes us reflect on the way we act and how many times we assume that everyone has the same knowledge or privilege we’ve been lucky enough to have in our lives.
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman