Overcoming our Insecurities
The feeling of insecurity is usually a mix of uneasiness, fear, and nervousness that are triggered by multiple situations or thoughts that make us feel vulnerable or inferior to others.
For example, the feeling of insecurity can attack us when we think our beauty, intelligence, or situation in life is way worst than our friend’s.
Insecurity can be normal in small doses, however, when it persists for a long period of time and it interrupts your daily activities and thoughts, it is time to seek help.
Getting rid of this excessive insecurity will help you achieve things that you surely have always wanted to do, without the burden of thinking that your knowledge, beauty, or skills are not enough.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen interviews Ali Psiuk, LMFT, who will tell us where the feeling of insecurity comes from, how can we overpower it, and when we should seek help.
Ali Psiuk LMFT is a licensed marriage and family therapist who supports individuals and partners to improve the quality of their relationships and their lives, she is also a coaching consultant and provides mental health evaluations for those seeking asylum. She is licensed by the state of California and has a master’s degree in counseling psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies and has concentrated in somatic psychology.
What are we talking about?
- Where does the feeling of insecurity come from?
- What are some common causes of insecurity?
- Steps to create resilience
- Healthy models we can follow
- Learning to manage strong emotions
- Insecurity can be healthy too, sometimes.
Connect with Ali Psiuk
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website http://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube http://www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman