Are You Afraid of Going to Therapy?
Go to https://greminders.com/harmony to find out how you can start automating your schedule and claim your 10% discount!
Have you been contemplating going to therapy, but still feel scared to schedule an appointment, or have no idea how therapy can help you to improve your life?
Many clients report being afraid of starting their therapy process due to certain misconceptions about therapy that they have heard during their lives.
Therapy and counseling can change a person’s life in wonderful ways, but many people are afraid of starting their process as there are a lot of stigmas surrounding it.
Today, Dr. Carmen will be talking about some common fears people have before starting therapy, and why all of these common misconceptions and ideas that people have about therapy will most likely never come true.
Plus, she will give us some easy steps to follow that could be helpful for you to sum up the courage to schedule your first therapy appointment.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org/newsletter
- Visit our website and check out our services: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Meditate with me: https://insighttimer.com/carmenroman
- Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Do you want to be our sponsor? Email us at email@example.com