Traveling with Anxiety
Do you want or have to travel but are scared to do so due to your anxiety?
Traveling is a beautiful experience, you get to know new places, cultures, people, and experience new food and even new weather, but when you have anxiety, traveling can be scarier than it needs to be.
As with many other things, for someone with anxiety, having to travel for many hours to a new place can be challenging and instead of bringing a sense of curiosity about the new place, it brings feelings of fear of something bad happening.
This, however, does not need to be like that forever; traveling even when you have anxiety can be made enjoyable, in today’s episode Dr. Carmen talks about what is it like to travel with Anxiety, and how we can minimize its symptoms and enjoy our trip.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org/newsletter
- Visit our website and check out our services: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Meditate with me: https://insighttimer.com/carmenroman
- Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Do you want to be our sponsor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org