Living with Trauma and not Knowing it
Could you be having trauma-related symptoms without knowing it?
Viewed as an emotional response to a distressing experience, trauma can develop from many negative life experiences, and few people can go through life without experiencing trauma to a degree.
And although trauma can, and will most likely develop after events like sexual abuse, military experiences, and physical violence, it is important to also note that some other situations that are socially seemed as mild or normal parts of life such as losing a loved one, experiencing a car accident (Fatal or not), or even divorces or the loss of a parent as a kid can also be a trigger for trauma.
Today we’ll be talking about what trauma is, and how some people suffer from symptoms and sequel effects of trauma without realizing it. Thus, without the proper treatment.
Go to https://greminders.com/harmony to find out how you can start automating your schedule and claim your 10% discount!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org/newsletter
- Visit our website and check out our services: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Meditate with me: https://insighttimer.com/carmenroman
- Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Do you want to be our sponsor? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org