Why Survivors of Sexual Abuse Remain Silent After Years
Have you ever wondered why some victims of sexual abuse keep silent?
The worldwide percentage of people who have suffered sexual abuse is so high that you may know at least one person who has suffered from some kind of abuse, so you must learn accurate information about these awful situations to address this topic the right way.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen Román chats with Dr. Nazanin Moali about why some victims of abuse decide to keep it a secret and what are the reasons. In addition, they will talk about different beliefs people have about sexual abuse and tell us if they are valid.
Dr. Carmen Roman is a dedicated clinical psychologist who helps parents, families, and community leaders who have suffered from trauma, anxiety, or stress to managing their emotions, and guides them to a harmonious life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Emotional barriers of an abused person
- Why do victims keep silent for so many years?
- What is true and what is false about sexual abuse
- Beliefs about abuse
- Ways victims can protect themselves
Go to https://greminders.com/harmony to find out how you can start automating your schedule and claim your 10% discount!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org/newsletter
- Visit our website and check out our services: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Meditate with me: https://insighttimer.com/carmenroman
- Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Do you want to be our sponsor? Email us at email@example.com