What Causes Anxiety?
In prior episodes like “Identify Your Anxiety” and “Do I have Anxiety?”, we have talked more in-depth about what anxiety is, and I recommend you go check them out after listening to this episode if you want to complete the information you will receive today, however, in this episode, we’ll be talking not only about what anxiety is but also about what causes it.
We can define anxiety as a difficulty to breathe, accompanied by feelings of discomfort and fear of losing control, be it in your personal or professional life. Anxiety is a stress-related disorder, and even though some levels of stress are a normal response from our body to frightful or shocking situations when you start experiencing continuous stress symptoms in your everyday life which hinder your activities and tasks, then it is the right moment to start considering having anxiety.
Now that you have this definition in your head, I’m sure you could think of a few very stressful situations that could lead to experiencing anxiety.
Anxiety can be caused by multiple reasons, and many factors can contribute to it, making it worse over time. However, sometimes it can be hard to pinpoint the exact reason for what is causing it, this is why today I want to share with you six possible causes of anxiety disorders, and some recommendations to work on them.
*We recommend checking out our episodes “How do you Calm Anxiety?” and “Will my Anxiety Ever go Away?” if you would like to get some answers to the most common questions regarding anxiety.
- Do I Have Anxiety? https://emotionsinharmony.org/2020/11/07/do-i-have-anxiety/
- How do you Calm Anxiety? https://emotionsinharmony.org/2022/07/09/how-do-you-calm-anxiety/
- Will my Anxiety Ever go Away? https://emotionsinharmony.org/2022/03/11/will-my-anxiety-ever-go-away/
- Identify Your Anxiety https://emotionsinharmony.org/2019/02/08/identify-your-anxiety/
Go to https://greminders.com/harmony to find out how you can start automating your schedule and claim your 10% discount!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org/newsletter
- Visit our website and check out our services: https://www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony
- Meditate with me: https://insighttimer.com/carmenroman
- Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Do you want to be our sponsor? Email us at email@example.com